Monarch Strategic
  • Business
  • Stock
  • Investing
  • Politics
Politics

​​Trump says Israel’s next Iran attack will be even more brutal: ‘Make a deal’

by admin June 13, 2025
June 13, 2025

President Donald Trump promised that Israel’s next round of attacks on Iran would be ‘even more brutal’ in a Truth Social post pressuring Iran to cut a deal on its nuclear activity. 

‘There has already been great death and destruction, but there is still time to make this slaughter, with the next already planned attacks being even more brutal, come to an end,’ Trump said. 

‘Iran must make a deal, before there is nothing left, and save what was once known as the Iranian Empire. No more death, no more destruction, JUST DO IT, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.’

Trump said he warned Iran that ‘the United States makes the best and most lethal military equipment anywhere in the World, BY FAR, and that Israel has a lot of it, with much more to come – And they know how to use it.’

‘Certain Iranian hardliner’s spoke bravely, but they didn’t know what was about to happen. They are all DEAD now, and it will only get worse!’

The U.S. and Iran have another round of nuclear talks scheduled for this weekend in Muscat, Oman, while the two sides remain on opposite ends over whether Iran should have the capacity to enrich uranium at all, even for civil energy purposes. 

It is not clear whether those negotiations will carry on in light of the attack. Trump had urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to let talks play out before launching any strikes. 

 ‘I think it would blow it,’ Trump said earlier yesterday of the prospect of a premature Israeli attack. But then, he mused, it ‘might help it actually, but it also could blow it.’ 

After the attack, Secretary of State Marco Rubio put out a statement insisting the U.S. had no part in the strikes and urged Iran not to attack U.S. positions. Earlier, non-essential embassy staff in Iraq had been evacuated in light of the prospect of an attack. 

Tehran fired over 100 drones toward Israel on Friday morning in a counter-move, which Israel intercepted. 

Netanyahu revealed the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) struck a key nuclear site, Natanz, during the attack on the regime.

Among those killed were top nuclear scientists and top military leaders: General Hossein Salami, the commander-in-chief of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), and Major General Mohammad Bagheri, Iran’s highest-ranking military official and chief of staff of the IRGC, along with most of the IRGC air force high command, who were convened in an underground bunker at the time. 

The first wave of strikes hit over 100 targets with 200 Israeli fighter jets dropping ‘330 different munitions,’ the IDF said, adding the strikes will carry on for days. 

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

previous post
HyProMag USA Receives “Make More in America” Domestic Finance Letter of Interest for up to US$92 Million From US EXIM Bank
next post
Israel hits the ‘heart’ of Iran’s nuclear program in Natanz facility strike

You may also like

Bipartisan fury at CDC: Senators demand probe, reject...

August 29, 2025

CDC official includes ‘pregnant people’ terminology and pronouns...

August 29, 2025

Trump revokes Kamala Harris’ Secret Service protection, spokesperson...

August 29, 2025

‘Web of dark money’ tied to Obama, Dems...

August 29, 2025

Here’s the pathway for President Trump to receive...

August 29, 2025

White House demands all Gaza hostages return home...

August 28, 2025

CDC Director Susan Monarez refuses to be fired...

August 28, 2025

Bill Gates met with Trump to talk ‘importance...

August 28, 2025

Trump asks SCOTUS to uphold freeze on billions...

August 28, 2025

Is Trump considering bold Africa play to push...

August 28, 2025

    Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest insights, updates, and exclusive content straight to your inbox! Whether it's industry news, expert advice, or inspiring stories, we bring you valuable information that you won't find anywhere else. Stay connected with us!


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Stock

    • CDC official includes ‘pregnant people’ terminology and pronouns in resignation letter

      August 29, 2025
    • Bipartisan fury at CDC: Senators demand probe, reject vaccine guidance as illegitimate

      August 29, 2025
    • Trump revokes Kamala Harris’ Secret Service protection, spokesperson says

      August 29, 2025
    • ‘Web of dark money’ tied to Obama, Dems fuels green opposition to crucial Trump energy plan

      August 29, 2025
    • Here’s the pathway for President Trump to receive his much-deserved Nobel Peace Prize

      August 29, 2025
    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Copyright © 2025 monarchstrategic.com | All Rights Reserved

    Monarch Strategic
    • Business
    • Stock
    • Investing
    • Politics